Wednesday 17 April 2013

A Handy Way To Use Velcro Dots


I was a very excited Mum when I discovered velcro dots at our local newsagency. I knew it was a craft supply I wanted but didn't quiet know how to put them to good use. So I jump on google and had a look at how others were using them and this is where I found the most fantastic idea! 

Use velcro dots on wooden puzzles so you never lose the pieces again! 

Here is the site where I first came across the idea and below is how I made it work for us!







We all have these cute wooden puzzle lying around at home and for months I would have lost pieces around the house...Well no more!







With the help of some velcro dots our plain wooden puzzle has been transformed into  a funner more exciting toy to play with and best of all no more lost pieces! You can even store it upright without any pieces falling out! 






I added the soft velcro dots to the back of the puzzle piece. I chose to do it this way around so that the velco didn't stick to our carpet or snag delicate material while my little one was playing.




You then add the rough side of the velcro dot to the puzzle board. Now the fun bit...Adding all the pieces and watching your little one be amazed when they try to remove their first puzzle piece that is now stuck with velcro. It will quickly become the new and most favourite toy again!






Have fun exploring with velcro dots!














No comments:

Post a Comment